Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Week 19

AREA: North Las Vegas (Deer Springs/Waterfall)        
COMPANION: Elder Tukuwafu

So first things first I got a new companion, His name is Elder
Tukuwafu. He's from Tonga.  He was Elder Steward companion two months
before me so I new a little bit about him already.  He's a
professional volleyball player but has gained 100+lbs on his mission
so far.  He has 2 more transfers left.

This week has been good, we had good lessons through out the week.  We
taught Joe Downing a couple times and he is going to be moving out
soon because the divorce is almost final.  We also taught Jen which
was powerful, we had a great lesson because we prepared well for it
and the spirit was strong in the lesson.  We had a referral from a guy
in the ward we contacted and set up a lesson with a guy named Lamar
Rogers for Saturday and showed up at the time we set up and he didn't
answer the door or he wasn't home.  It sucked because the member
showed up to help us teach and he changed into a suit and everything
so that was a bummer.  I had a good week and I'm excited to get to
know my new companion Elder Tukuwafu.  So far so good.

Sorry to keep it short but I'm short on time.

I know I'm here for the right reason and so grateful for my testimony
I have.  I hope to grow it to be stronger and stronger.  Remember to
continue participating in the LighttheWorld initiative.  I know it
will grow your testimony and build your love with Christ.



Dutch Chocolate from Elder Steward mom, it was Sinter Claus day. S
for Smith. I eat some of the chocolate before I took the picture.


The Shurtleff family. Elder Steward saying goodbye to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment