Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 8

AREA: North Las Vegas (Deer Springs/Waterfall)
COMPANION: Elder Steward
I don't have a whole lot of time so I'll have to make it short. Sorry

This week I have been able to teach a new investigator named Jen Mujick and she's a gardener.  She wants to be baptized soon so we have to teach her 2 to 3 times a week so it should be interesting.  We also gave other lessons to Sara and Kash.  They are still progressing and working towards their dates.  We should be able to get 3 baptisms next month which is awesome.  My companion always says, "if something bad happens it almost always his fault, if something good happens, it's always because of God."  Something like that.  I like that though because it's true.  Everything that happens in our life that's good, it's cause of God.  I see blessings in my life everyday.  

Scriptures I've found I come to enjoy

Moroni 7:46-48
Moroni 7:13, 16-17
John 15:13
2 Nephi 7:10-11
Alma 6:6

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment