Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Week 1 (Part 1)

This is the short email from Kevin that he sent my parents the day he entered the MTC. Not sure if we'll be getting another one this week, or not...

AREA: Provo MTC
COMPANION: Elder Jensen

So today when I came in I went through this maze of getting a bunch of stuff handed to me and then went to my room with a lot of other elders.  I met my companion,his name is Elder Jenson and he's cool and has similar likes and dislikes as me.  He likes outdoors activities and wakeboarding, and he hates basketball.  So I'll be happy to not have to play basketball for free time.  I am happy to be here and have no regrets.  I have a feeling I'll enjoy the MTC, and I'll do my best to focus on the teachers and focus on my scripture study. Love you guys I'll miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment