Friday, April 28, 2017

Week 32

AREA: Lone Mountain   
COMPANION: Elder Alison


First off transfers are today and I am staying but Elder How is going
to Red Rock Stake in Towncenter Ward.  His new companion is interesting
and his new Ward is the richest area in the mission.  So my new
companion I will meet later today, his name is Elder Alison.  He is
from the Philippines and he has one transfer left so hope he isn't too
trunky, I'll keep him focused and working.

This week has been great, the biggest news this week was that Brother
Edwards gave us the news of who's baptizing everyone in his family.
He texted us saying he wants Elder Tongenoa (Elder How's last
companion) to baptize his wife, Brother Edwards wants to baptize
Preston (10 year old son) and wants me to baptize Logan (8 year old
daughter).  That was a big surprise for me!  It's interesting he
doesn't want to baptize his whole family but it's cool he wants to
involve more people.

Really good week, we were trying our hardest to build the potential
investigators in the Lone Mountain Ward because it's dead prepared to
Cheyenne Ridge Ward.

I do have to get going I'll let you how this next goes, I'm excited!


With Elder Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment