Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 40

AREA: Lone Mountain   
COMPANION: Elder Michaelis 


This week has been really good actually!  We have taught Francisco
several times and preparing him for his baptism!

We also found some more people to teach and things are moving along.

Yesterday was a very good Sunday, with it being fast and testimony I
bore joy testimony again this Sunday on how grateful I am to be on my
mission and the blessing that pour into my daily life and the Book of
Mormon how it applies to everyone.  Also in our gospel principles
class we talked about the restoration and the need for it and the
teacher called on my to recite the first vision and I couldn't get
through the whole thing because I started to tear up which does not
happen very often, weird but I felt the spirit the strongest I felt it
reciting his vision.

"I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head above the brightness of
the sun which descended gradually until it fell upon me.  When the
light rested upon me, I saw two personages whose brightness and glory
defy all description. Standing above me in the air, one of them spake
unto me, calling me by name and said this is my beloved Son hear him."

I love this, the first vision itself show us so much truth of the
gospel, and I love listening to to it and reciting it!  When we build
a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon, our faith in Jesus Christ
grow and brings comfort and strength.  It's helped me on many many
occasions!  It can help you to and not just the Book of Mormon but the
Bible as well.  I know we have the fullness of the gospel and I'm
happy to live in this last dispensation.  I love Jesus Christ and our
Heavenly Father and he loves me back.  Such a blessing to serve for
Christ church.

Love you all and miss you!  I'm excited for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment