Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 50

AREA: Lone Mountain   
COMPANION: Elder Michaelis 


Hey!

Sorry but I'll have to be short, it was transfers today and I am going
back to my last zone!  I'm going back to my same apartment complex but
I will be serving as a Zone leader this time!  I don't feel ready but
the Lord ahead called me so I will report to duty lol!  It's crazy, I
haven't even trained yet and that's the one thing I really wanted to
do!  But it's all good, I'll get the chance later on.

Anyway I just want to talk about what miracles I've seen in my week!
So first off, the couple that we set with a date last week (Marquan
and Misty), we saw them again a Monday night and asked if we could
come inside and have a sit down lesson.  He said said so we went in
and sat down and asked if there is anyone else in the house who is
interested in learning about Jesus Christ and he yelled upstairs and
asked if anyone else wants to go to church and 3 kids come down stairs
and sit down to listen.  The oldest is 16, her name is Ayanna and she
actually has a two year old daughter also lives with her boyfriend so
that's a little bit of a problem to solve.  And two other boys who are
12 and 10!  And we taught them the Restoration and set them all with a
baptismal date!  They love the gospel and came back the next day and
they all read and want to go to church!  But sadly they didn't end up
going to church but still lots of miracles alone just in that
household.  They unfortunately didn't come to church but they are
awesome I'm sad I don't get to continue teaching them but Elder
Michaelis is training so he has a great area to train!

We also met another guy Friday and set him with a date on Sunday night!  Really awesome last night in my area.

Also had Ruby's baptism on Saturday and it was a miracle we were able
to help her pass the interview and she passed and she was so happy on
Saturday and the members were awesome fellowshipping her and talking
to her and her Mom!  Awesome week.  We worked really hard for my last
week and saw many many miracles.  It was crazy!

Love you guys and hope you can reach out to your friends and people in
your ward to help fellowshipping them because there are a lot of
people that leave the church because of lack of people caring they are
there so involve everyone and because they are your family.  We are
all sons and daughters of God!  I love my mission and but it's going
to fast!

Love you,

Elder Smith


Ruby's baptism!

Skylar Wichert, we've been teaching her for a while and set her
with a date to be baptized on the 19th of August!  She is dating a
return missionary from Argentina and we actually found Skylar through
tract so pretty awesome!

Last district of the transfer!

On 7/11, we got free slurpees!

Exchanges with Elder Tecson!

Good meal at our apartment that we picked up from a member!


No comments:

Post a Comment