Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Week 41

AREA: Lone Mountain   
COMPANION: Elder Michaelis 


This week has been awesome!  So many great things happened that I
don't have a whole lot of time to explain!  We had Francisco's baptism
and confirmation!  Also my birthday and Mother's Day which means I got
to skype my awesome family!  Really good week, we also had Zone
Conference and learned a lot about having a good attitude about
everything.  Also applying the Doctrine of Christ even more!  We also
got tiwi's which are a little box on the windshield that hooks up to
the car and tracks all you do while driving.  If the light turns red
you are either speeding, no seat belt, fast acceleration, quick
stopping, and lastly going over bumps to fast.  So it should be fun,
it's not to bad.  Anyway I wish I had more time but we had a lot
happening today!

Love you guys and miss you all!  I'll have a better email next week!




I first got some donuts then went a
24 hour Mexican restaurant called Roberto's and got a breakfast
burrito which was really good and filling.

Little party the ward mission leader's family threw


No comments:

Post a Comment